[UK-CONTEST] SO or is it SO

Steve GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Sun Aug 7 06:56:05 PDT 2011

Just dabbling a bit here in the EUHFC yesterday, oblivious to any 'assisted' category. My only concern being the restriction on band changes, not ideal for SO2R, which was the main reason for getting on.

My activity was SSB so a 'phone' RBN will hopefully be some time away yet !

Steve
GW4BLE

Sent from my iPhone