[UK-CONTEST] Radcom letters

G0RPM g0rpm at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 12:44:14 PDT 2011

Hi there

I also wrote to Radcom stating the case for contesting and that there are ways to rag chew outside of contests. Nothing seen yet, but I suspect I missed the publishing deadline. That said, not all letters are published, just a representative subset of them. Although I would have expected to see more letters from the pro camp by now.

Nigel, G0RPM

Sent from my iPad