[UK-CONTEST] Guying a "lugless" Versatower

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 29 02:33:55 PDT 2011

It is amazing the difference in Strumech tower specs.
	 When I was thinking about a tower for here, I
approached Strumech with a specification of headload 23 sqft at
125mph. That is the specification built and it has not changed
dramatically since, with the exception of Paraphill 16mm dia top
guys and Phillystran on the next set down. And a half tonne
worm drive power crank up winch.
	The third section up from the base is the bottom section
of a 60ft HD versatower. So big crankup tower were made and I
still have the engineering calculations supplied for the tower.
73 Clive GM3POI