[UK-CONTEST] Changes to the CC and the Sprint for 2012.

dave g3klh g3klh at talktalk.net
Fri Dec 2 05:42:28 PST 2011

Personally, I shall be very unhappy if the January Club Contests are
scrapped as conditions are usually interesting at that time of year

Regarding the Sprint format, David's idea is a great one
However I am not sure about the rigid 30 minute slots - would prefer a
straightforward 90 minute multimode contest allowing entrants to change mode
when they wish

Dave