[UK-CONTEST] Question?

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Sun Dec 11 11:53:11 PST 2011

Oh dear! You will be booked by the contest police and condemned to three
months in contest prison, you will have to listen to SXW's talk about
Contesting Ethics at the next RSGB Convention and you will also get a
personal dressing down from Paul/EI5DI; and, worst of all, you will get a
2-year prohibition on complaining about east- and south-Europeans behaviour
on the bands. All of us will now also enjoy a very long thread here about
purity in contesting and how good it was in the old days before radioeeeeee
internet was invented.

73 Olof G0CKV M5E
( whose Facebook friends never provide any QRGs, they only remind me once a
year about how hold I am)