[UK-CONTEST] New Ruls for NFD

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 18 07:40:42 PST 2011

The new rules haven't been published yet. The Contest Committee have agreed the principles involved - and it's those principles that were referred to in Steve G3ZVW's column in Radcom. I've just had a mini holiday (if you can call 3 nights in Totnes any kind of holiday.....) - hence the delay in responding - and now refreshed will continue with crafting the words and associated FAQs, and getting them agreed by the CC. The target I have set myself for publication is around the end of January, so there will be plenty of time to read, understand and absorb before NFD comes around.

73,

Quin G3WRR
RSGB Contest Committee