[UK-CONTEST] The UK Activity Contests

Christopher Plummer plummerc42 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:26:43 PST 2011

Guys,

Has anyone noticed that the 4th Tuesday in the month ie 6m activity night for December 2012 falls on the 25th?  I know I would get sent to Coventry  by the XYL, or at least banished to the shack, if I were to abandon her and try operating for 2.5 hours on Christmas night.

Can I make a plea to get this one moved a couple of days so as to keep the peace.  Also its long enough ahead to get it changed without upsetting a load of folk.

Happy New Year de Chris G8APB