[UK-CONTEST] 3rd Jan 80m CC [CW]

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 03:20:44 PST 2011

Hi Chris

Unfortunately, you were one of many that I missed. Activity levels seemed
very high. Conditions for inter-G were predictably poor - at least at the
start - but things definitely improved as the contest went on.

I tried the real time logging suggestion - but for whatever reason, it
didn't work for me. I suspect finger trouble at my end. However, despite
missing you and all the others, I ended up with my highest CW QSO total for
this contest of 168 real Qs. I think that I must have been lucky and been in
the right location for this contest. So, my thanks to everyone that I
worked.

I was running FT1000MP and an 80m horizontal loop at 40ft.

73 es HNY

Graham G4FNL