[UK-CONTEST] AFS-CW - hourly rates

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Tue Jan 11 08:46:39 PST 2011

Hello UK Contesters,

This year QSOs totals amongst the Three As CG A-Team were
uniformly down by about 9% compared with last year. This is
hopefully a conditions-related phenomenon rather than UK
activity-related. Over the years we've tracked the hourly
QSO rates for each participant. This year's 3As hourly-rate
winners are high-lighted in purple...

http://www.g0aaa.com/AFS/AFS.html

I know that it's a "mode" thing. We all excitedly look
forward to AFS-CW, but positively dread the thought of
AFS-SSB next weekend. Don't worry, we'll be there in one
form or another, microphones at the ready!

73 - Nigel G3TXF