[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest (BERU)

Phil VK4BAA philhss at tesco.net
Thu Jan 13 16:50:26 PST 2011

I'd suggest not bothering to book a flight to VK4 for the contest - at least not near to Brisbane as it is currently a tad moist and would be a huge stretch of the imagination to call it "exotic" in it's current condition.

On the upside, the ground coductivity is currently rather good - see you on LF?? 8-)

73,

Phil
VK4BAA / VK4KW / G0HSS