[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 80m CC SSB condx

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Sat Jan 15 03:10:40 PST 2011

No excuses. Change of direction may be.

73
Stuart Southern. Sent from my iPhone. First Aid Saves Lives.
Radio Amateur My Call M0RXX

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."

On 15 Jan 2011, at 00:32, "nubsey G0VDZ" <nubsey at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Yeah Peter, just like me . Always have an excuse.
>
> Nigel G0VDZ

>>> Andy