[UK-CONTEST] N1MM

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 02:37:19 PST 2011

I'd go along with that Nubsey ... none of the software I have tried (most of
it) is exactly "user friendly" - and most of it is just plain awful! (IMHO)

While on the subject of data contests.... why oh why do people have to send
me back the number I sent THEM ?
Particularly in marginal conditions (like last night) the last thing I need
on my screen is a repeat of MY number  ...grrr

73
Robin
G3TKF