[UK-CONTEST] BARTG Sprint NOT

Mike Harris mike.harris at cwimail.fk
Wed Jan 26 04:35:55 PST 2011

Ah, used Creed 7ERP and 6S6M for a couple of years in the Antarctic.
Being on loan from the Post Office, Pool Technical Officer in auto
Telex switching with a side dish of customer equipment maintenance
and faults when the mechanics went on holiday, there was little
fear.  I had to do some over the radio assistance when some of the
other bases had problems.  Wasn't too fussed with the Creed 444,
they should have numbered it the 666.  Not too reliable in certain
areas.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO
Old Fart.