[UK-CONTEST] Channel rights?

dave at g4buo.com dave at g4buo.com
Mon Jan 31 07:58:20 PST 2011

This has come up a few times on the cq-contest reflector and while there's
no hard and fast rule, it certainly seems to be generally agreed that once
you've made a couple of QSOs, it's very much too late for the person who
vacated the frequency to expect to have it back.

Coming back later on and CQing over your callers is deliberate QRM and
completely unacceptable.

Dave G4BUO