[UK-CONTEST] CQ WW 160M CW

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 11:24:51 PST 2011

Dave yesterday morning was only the second
time I had hrd CA on 160m! and yes 4-came
along..
One guy might have hrd you in New Mexico was
WD5COV check out his QRZ.com page..he was
head and shoulders above most Europeans
let alone USA. When I first hrd him at 0735z
I thought he was local to me.. afraid I took
the easy way out and had 2-nights sleep only
0000 thro 0530..
can't stand the pace these days when it comes
to missing sleep..

73
John