[UK-CONTEST] UBN?

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Fri Jul 15 03:23:02 PDT 2011

Hi Dave
What mode / Date was that for!! I will check the log!!

I had a busted call with Graham G4FNL, my fault as I missed the F4FNL on checking b4 sending to robot.

Yep, I certainly like the UBN reports.
But instead of sending out individual UBN's, why not make it more transparent and send one file containing all UBN's from all logs to everyone!!

Ken..G0ORH

Sent from my iPhone