[UK-CONTEST] UBN?

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Fri Jul 15 06:05:44 PDT 2011

Ah so their it is chaps well done Steve.
Sorry for the confusion everyone!
Not sure why my timing on the computer went wrong.
But it may have been an xp software update as I sent out some emails bearing a 2014 year date!!

As I'm club-less at the mo a chk log was better than nothing for the adjudication process.

Ken..G0ORH

Sent from my iPhone