[UK-CONTEST] Club calls and SCCs in LotW?

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 02:23:52 PST 2011

Simple answer David
According to ARRL your private DXCC account
will be wrong..I had several calls with
separate certificates but under my command so
to speak..

ARRL awards spotted this and we had to change
to separate groupings..my "Private Calls ie
ZS/G3LZQ, J79WR, 3B9WR" are all under my
command with separate certificates linked to
my call. ie One password..but all others for
which I act as Trustee or QSL Manager must be
different.

M0ARC a club call and M2D SCC must have a
separate entity in LOTW.
G6D GU6D GU7D GU8D all variants on G6D are
all linked to the master call G6D but
separate from M0ARC/M2D.

You need to clarify the situation with the
Awards Branch and LOTW.

Hope that explains it David.