[UK-CONTEST] 50MHz UKAC: Who did we miss?

Tim Hugill tim04 at swandhams.com
Thu Mar 24 09:37:58 PDT 2011

Sent on behalf of GW6TEO

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Smith [mailto:gw6teo at talktalk.net]
Sent: 24 March 2011 14:50
To: Pembrokeshire-Contests at yahoogroups.co.uk
Cc: uk-contest at contesting.com
Subject: RE: 50MHz UKAC: Who did we miss?

Hi all.

Same old story, beams not pointing this way, which I can understand, I would
be doing the same & beaming towards the  maximum possible number of contacts
in heavier populated areas.
Just to note I'm ALWAYS active to give out points in VHF contests, but after
about an hour & a half I've worked all I can hear & go QRT.
For the record: I worked 8 stations in last Tuesdays 50Mhz UKAC. Here are
the ones I heard & called, (I always call for about 5 mins then qsy), but
did not respond: G1SWH; G8ZRE; G3PYE/P & M0COP/P.
G3PYE/P: I have worked you once previously on 50Mhz, (25/01/2011), twice on
70Mhz & several times on 2mtrs.

Good Luck & 73's de Gordon. GW6TEO.