[UK-CONTEST] 10 Mtr QRM - CQ G4BUO

STEPHEN LAWRENCE stephen.lawrence at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 19 17:30:42 PST 2011

HI Dave,

I notice that you have put out a message on UKQRM re QRM on ten meters.  Please
can you drop me a direct e-mail to stephen (dot) lawrence @ btinternet . com.

I will then be able to put you in the picture and possibly be able to help with
this problem.  I cannot reply via UKQRM hence trying to make contact via this
route, if anyone has a direct e-mail for Dave may be you can put us in contact.

I wonder if anyone else around the country is experiencing any funny digitial
signals on the lower half of ten meters, on for about ten seconds then off for
about two. Solid 20db noise.

73

Steve Lawrence
G4EOF