[UK-CONTEST] RSGB News

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 30 04:36:41 PDT 2011

A simple clerical error, Mike. Ignore.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Farmer
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:28 AM
To: uk-contest at contesting.com
Subject: [UK-CONTEST] RSGB News

A snip from todays (30th) RSGB News.  Should the UK contest group ask the
RSGB to inform CQ that they (the RSGB) have changed the rules for this
contest.  (or) Is this a badly disguised plan to stop SSB operation on
160m??  J

"Today, 30th October, is the second day of the CQWW DX SSB contest,
finishing at 23.59 UTC. Use SSB on all contest bands from 3.5-28MHz
and exchange RST plus Zone, which is 14 for the UK."

Do I have to exclude the almost 200Q's I have on 160m when I submit my log
or will CQ do it for me? J

Mike Farmer G3VAO

www.G3VAO.net