[UK-CONTEST] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Thomas Cannon tom.g0vqr at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 31 15:19:01 PDT 2011

I also put a small entry in CQWW SSB.

Call: M3C
Class: SOSB 10 HP Assisted
QSOs: 207
Countries: 94
Zones: 32
Points: 63756

As I was busy some of Saturday and Sunday I decided to go into the Assisted
section and try to get mainly Multipliers,
and possibly work DXCC on the band (not to be this time).
The 4 band trapped dipole worked very well and 10 metres was open to the
world. Lets hope we have the same conditions in the CW leg.
10 Metres is by far are most exciting band when conditions are good even
with simple antennas.

Tom G0VQR