[UK-CONTEST] N1MM and SSB FD

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 1 05:52:50 PDT 2011

Steve

The documentation on N1MM says use FDREG1. See:

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Contest+Setup+Instructions#RSGB_SSB_Field_Day_amp_RSGB_National_Field_Day

However the scoring system is not correct. Therefore it does not
highlight new mults, which must be a pain. If no one asks then it will
not get done. Or may be some one could write a User Defined Contest?

Personally do not take part in this contest.

73 David G3YYD