[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 2nd 160m Contest

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Sep 2 04:00:25 PDT 2011

The Austrian 160m contest usually takes place on this weekend, and has
caused a bit of confusion. I cannot find the dates for this year's
event on the OESV site. Has the contest committee checked, as having
another Europe works everybody contest at the same time might not get
the result we want.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com