[UK-CONTEST] Setting up DX Cluster / Spider filters

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 03:17:16 PDT 2011

All

I have limited knowledge of setting up DX Cluster / DX Spider to filter out
the unnecessary spots, depending on the situation / contest. For example,  I
have tried to reject spots on UHF and VHF - but do still get occasional
spots. I also have tried to reject SSB spots, and also WARC spots. I have
similar intermittent results.  I have looked at the manuals associated with
the differing systems - and I have noticed that the documentation seems to
be out of sync with the software that's running. Anyway, the bottom line is
that I can't seem to reliably get it working.

Is there anyone else who has also had this problem? If so, what filtering
and what node/cluster have you used?

73 Graham G4FNL