[UK-CONTEST] Was 144 MHz Trophy - lack of activity subject

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 18:33:05 PDT 2011

--- On Mon, 12/9/11, Paul Gibson <gibson.a.paul at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry if my post was off-topic Ray, I didn't mean to upset anyone.

As John has mentioned, t'was harsh of me and for that I do apologise and look forward to reading further posts from you in the future.
Not every post will be of interest to every reader and though I was out of the country during the 144 MHz Trophy Contest, I was interested in reading theories for the lack of UK activity and John asked for suggestions how to improve this situation in the future. What could have been a very good discussion with some positive suggestions was veered off thread prematurely and to my disappointment, hence my rather rash post.

73 Ray GM4CXM