[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD results table

John MacLean MM0CCC mm0ccc at gmx.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 11:04:59 PDT 2011

I recall the discussion about this at the time, Dave, but cannot remember
the outcome.

Looking at the rules, my interpretation of 10.d would be that the leading UK
station should receive a cert as section winner, but EI9E/P would also merit
one as highest scoring staion and/or leading overseas entry.  Diplomatic
response this may well be, but I'm sure our group has won some 50MHz and
70MHz Open Sections, received a cert to confirm this, yet still scored less
than EI9E/P did.

73
John MM0CCC