[UK-CONTEST] SD and eqsl

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.net
Mon Sep 26 09:37:04 PDT 2011

Hi list

I'm trying to do a good turn for OM Charles/GW3SB who is now fast upon
90 years of age.

Charles lives in a care home in Brecon, and manages to be active with an
Alinco rig and a wire antenna which is great. I got a phone call from
him today asking for help with the above combo for which I am not well
suited ( I used to use eqsl but no longer do). Charles has traditionally
uploaded his general day-to-day log in SD to the eqsl service, but has
become too forgetful to remember how to do it ( tell me about it!). If
there is anyone who feels they can help, both he and I would be
grateful, and I have a valid email for Charles if appropriate.

tia

Clive

GW3NJW