[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM SK

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Aug 24 05:15:06 EDT 2012

Very sad indeed. I first met Chris when a group of us used to meet
after the RSGB AGM when it was held at Savoy place. We have exchanged
greetings in QSOs ever since, our last QSO was in AFS in January - our
first (as G4FAM) in 1977. He will be sorely missed.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com