[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM SK

andyphewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Fri Aug 24 06:34:21 EDT 2012

I am very sorry to hear the news Chris. Although I did not know Cris
personally I used to hear him very regularly in the pile-ups until recently.
He was an excellent operator and often got through before me. I had also
noticed that he was not around when 9M3SLL and D64K were on.

He will be missed.
May he rest in peace - GM4FAM (SK)

Andy G3SVD