[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW 2011 Results............

Dennis Andrews f5vhy at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 26 09:34:07 EDT 2012

Good to see the CQWW Committee keeping up the good work with a string of “withdrawn” entries after questioning about their operating.

Of greater interest – and not mentioned anywhere in the writeup, is the absence in the final results of entries from 4O3A and CR6K (CT1ILT) who, on their claimed scores would have been #1 and #2 in Europe respectively. Their claims are shown on 3830 and their submitted logs are on the CQWW log site. Hope we hear something more about this in due course. On 3830, CT1ILT says, in comments, “I really want to thank my dad (CT1CJJ) that keeps supporting all my crazy ideas to improve our station.”  I wonder what particular “crazy idea” did not meet with the committee’s approval?

73 de Dennis – F5VHY/TM6X.