[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW 2011 Results............

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 26 13:18:02 EDT 2012

'Up 1' is very appropriate for contesting but ONLY if used by rare
multipliers. And that will never happen. As soon as it starts to be seen as
'acceptable' then every Tom LZ and Dick HA and Harry UR will be banging
away, totally trashing the bands!

I am very glad that K3EST has finally promulgated a view on this. From West
Africa every November it's a big disadvantage for us to not go split but we
don't want to open the flood-gates.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.