[UK-CONTEST] Contest output powers in CQWW 160

Chris G3SVL Chris at G3SVL.com
Wed Feb 1 00:51:19 PST 2012

I don't understand that Roger.

" ... 1500 watts total output or the output power allowed by your
country, whichever is less".

My license allows me to run 400W at my feedpoint, which (per previous
posts and the laws of physics) allows me to run more than that at the
TX to overcome feeder loss.  Thus I am within my license and below
1500W.  That complies with the rules as stated above.  What's CQ's
beef with that?

As for measurement - I can measure the power at my feedpoint just as
easily as I can at the shack end.

73 Chris, G3SVL