[UK-CONTEST] UHF Connectors

James Thresher yomengineering at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:42:25 PST 2012

>> One question, though: where can we get good connectors for the mid-sized
RG8-X cables? Coax connectors of all types seem to be designed for either
RG213 or RG58, so mid-sized cables always seem to end up as a bodge.

Someone may already have answered this (still catching up on emails), but
these are some of the best PL259's I've found, they are designed for AirCell
7 coax, but may fit other mid-sized cable

http://www.diodecomms.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=58&products_id=72

James M0YOM