[UK-CONTEST] Radar Reflections

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 24 14:44:26 PST 2012

    *

Certainly size matters however the list on Flight Radar 24 of aircraft
not yet fitted with ADS-B includes some Boeing 737-200, 747-100,
747-200, 747SP, M D DC-9,  MD-8x  MD-9x & Most military aircraft. At
present fewer big jets registered in the US are fitted. I know that the
big jets out of RAF Brize Norton fly over here but never show up on
virtual radar.
Giles flew a reconstruction of the Watson Watt radar experiment in
something much smaller than the big gets, I think that it was quite
successful Giles??

73...

Ken

G3LVP