[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2012 results and write up

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Jul 2 02:06:07 PDT 2012

Nice to have won the QRP certificate (not from many QSOs though...).

On the main results page, all the photos at the right hand side are
missing - I can't remember submitting a photo of myself in any case...
And I am puzzled at being called "Ian,Dave,G3YMC". Also nice to see
that the contest committee are designing for the future with the
results for 2013 and 2014 allegedly already being available...

On the main contest committee site results page, the link to the BERU
site is broken - http://www.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/http%3a//www.beru.org.uk
looks like they are trying to be too clever with their cgi-bin..

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com