[UK-CONTEST] 144 UKAC 3/7/2012

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Jul 5 02:24:17 PDT 2012

John

I see it renders correctly in the uk-contest archive online.

Your original message I see was sent from Outlook 11. The headers show
the encoding as the Korean one, and it has a PDT time stamp. Pegasus
Mail DOES seem to support Korean text and interprets it as such -
rather different from what I pasted, which is the ISO-8859-1
equivalent, it looks all Chinese to me... I assume those who display it
in English don't have Korean text support (and don't know why I
have...) so it falls back to the English default.

Your last message I see was sent from you I-phone so everything will be
different, and it displays fine...

So I suspect you have got a setting wrong within Outlook.

Back to contesting and DX...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com