[UK-CONTEST] Two hour log deadline ... real progress!

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 13:42:04 PDT 2012

Hi Clive.

 Well, yes, that would be an incentive I agree! Luckily it hasn't been written in stone yet. It's difficult enough
to get them to USE N1MM in the first place. That's why we have so many workshops and on-air contest nets.
It takes time and then there are always newcomers wanting to take part.  Still, that was the idea of these contests
originally and it has created a lot of interest.

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.