[UK-CONTEST] deadline

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Jul 22 11:51:25 PDT 2012

Here we go again. I have already missed the 2 hour deadline for my Low
Power contest logs and will be lucky to meet one day. Paper log to be
typed up, and not in the mood to do it this evening.

Great day out in the sun in the woods. I commented to G3JRM/P that
things were very slow - he replied 'Yes, but fun here on the beach'.
What it should be, none of the rat race pileups of other contests. But
where were all the stations? Ended up with 64 QSOs with my 3 Watts but
only 2 QSOs in the last 90 minutes.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com