[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Multi-op rules

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 01:43:36 PDT 2012

Chris

Your positive slant on the contest and our efforts is always appreciated.

It seems that a recent back-up of the Contest Cttee website may have led to
an earlier version of the rules being reposted. While I think the wording,
or at least the intention thereof, is clear to most, Ed GW3SQX, is working
to get the correct version (which we agreed with you earlier in the year)
back on the site.

There has NOT been a recent change of the rules.

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager (but probably not for much longer!)