[UK-CONTEST] Two hour log deadline ... real progress!

Keith Banks keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 09:08:19 PDT 2012

Well for me any dead-line is ok, but with the other Lichfield  lads (2 of)
both have computers

One is connected to the internet, but has no idea how even the simple things
are done as

Far as the computer goes, as for the other one no internet connection at
all. Hence the

Logs are sent to me to check and then send of to the Robot, if lucky about a
3 day turn

Around, not counting week ends. So in our case , a 4/5 day turn around which
allows

For a safety margin..They have made progress from paper logs up to computer
logging

Anything more than that at approx 75 years of age is going to be  no go
situation.

The other 2 Lichfield lads are both GW, hence have to be sent to me via the
post.

Keith   G0DAY