[UK-CONTEST] Expert 1KFA

Andy Summers g4kno.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:52:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm seriously thinking of buying an Expert 1KFA (new). I know there are
some users of this amplifier on this list. I'd be grateful to hear from you
as to whether you thought you made the right decision, and if not what you
would have bought instead?

I really want instant-on and no-tune, so solid-state is probably the only
solution. Even though my CW is slow I still prefer QSK, so I'd also be
interested in a QSK-ers review.

Before you ask, yes I have read the reviews on eham.net.

Maybe replies (if I get any) ought to be off-list.

73 Andy, G4KNO.