[UK-CONTEST] NFD Logs.

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 8 01:21:41 PDT 2012

Sorry for the delay in responding to this - only just recovered from the aftermath of NFD!

I can confirm that I do send NFD checklogs submitted to the RSGB along with the UK logs to DARC and other R1 countries who hold their CW FDs on the same weekend as ourselves, on the understanding that they are purely for cross checking purposes.

73,

Quin G3WRR
NFD Adjudicator