[UK-CONTEST] Those PAs in the 80m CCs...

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Sun Jun 10 08:44:29 PDT 2012

Hello UK Contesters,

Have you ever wondered why PA stations seem so active in the
80m CCs? Well, I think I've found out why!

VERON organises an annual national "department contest" for
PA stations taking part in ANY contest, including of course
our 80m CCs. ALL contests count. It's 1 point for 25 QSOs in
any contest, 2 pts for 50 QSOs, 3 pts for 75 QSOs and 4 pts
for 100 QSOs and then 1 extra point for each additional 50
QSOs. They have a live score page (showing the individual
scores listed within each Department) under "stand" here....

http://www.afdelingscompetitie.nl/

Let's be grateful to all those PA stations that pop up
regularly in the 80m CC logs. From their website, it looks
as if their annual "Department Contest" has been running
since 2007.

73 - Nigel G3TXF