[UK-CONTEST] Aircraft reflections -more

Giles Herbert g0nxa at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 22:28:37 PDT 2012

There were two parts to the article which was called "A little flutter at VHF" by Paul Sollom G3BGL.  I cannot remember the dates of this but as you say it was in the middle(?) sixties.  By the way, it was the Lille Band three Vision carrier that was the signal source which was constantly audible at his QTH near Newbury.

An intersting article from an intersting man.73
Giles Herbert
G0NXA