[UK-CONTEST] Aircraft reflections -more

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.net
Mon Jun 11 02:48:28 PDT 2012

Thanks to all who replied, most helpful and interesting. I thought it
was a G3B callsign but didn't stick my neck out. Also thought he might
have been a reverend gentleman?

I remember the article well since not only was it technically
interesting, but conjured up images of a British summer, messing about
on the radio ( G4/0s yes we used to get summers back then!).

A copy of the article is winging its way to me yet via our local "
librarian " GW4BKG to whom thanks.

OK back to contesting.

What a good place this is to hang out!

73

Clive
GW3NJW

On 11/06/2012 08:44, Dave Sergeant wrote:
> Also 'Flare Spot' by G3BGL, Jan/Feb 1971, effectively a follow up on
> his original articl.
>
> 73 Dave G3YMC
>
> On 11 Jun 2012 at 9:31, Rob Harrison wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> There's another one more recently, where the author used GB3ANG, I
>> think, and showed some waterfall diagrams in the article. Whether that
>> will help or not I'm not sure, but worth a look. Sorry I can't remember
>> the year, but it's in the 2000's.
>>
>> Bob G8HGN

( de GW3NJW )