[UK-CONTEST] 6m Contest Contest Prog?

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 04:34:08 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I know this might not be the place to post this question but I am sure that someone will be able to tell me.
I am going to have a bash in the 50mhz CW test on Sunday its only 3 hours, down loaded SDV and set it up but could not get it to accept the TS590 (or any rig for that matter) after an email to Paul EI5DI he replied that SDV is no longer supported and it did not do rig control anyway,

What is there to use for this contest that will give me rig control and keying the rig via Winkey?
Cheers
John G4RCG