[UK-CONTEST] 6m Contest Contest Prog?

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 22 11:08:58 PDT 2012

Roger,

If you enter {sentrstcut} in the message field against the appropriate function key, that will send what is in the "sent RST" field.

It's definitely in the manual somewhere but in the short term I couldn't find it either!

73,

Quin G3WRR

PS - hope to work you on Sunday, but with a longwire perhaps I'm being a tad optimistic....