[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 6m CW Contest 2012

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Sat Jun 23 22:34:29 PDT 2012

Peter,
Welcome to the magic band! I won't be on myself in the contest today. I used
up all my toady points last weekend in the 6m Trophy contest. If I can slide
away I might give away a few points but it's not looking good.

The band is like HF every year during the sporadic E season May to August
roughly and as we are approaching what is supposed to be a sunspot maximum
we "should" get some F2 but no sign of any yet.

I hope to see you at the convention.
73
Andy G3SVD