[UK-CONTEST] Time to ditch the signal report?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Jun 28 04:16:19 PDT 2012

Then I guess I won't be doing any RSGB contests then.... My point was
that an RST is an integral part of a QSO for time immemorial and as far
as I am concerned if no RST is sent then I have not had a proper QSO
and it is hence pointless making it. If you contesters want to do
something else, fine, but it won't be part of my amateur radio hobby.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com